Sacha Inchik products are purely vegetable (vegan), absolutely natural (no additives) and gluten-free. Sacha Inchik is in terms of nutritional values one of the most valuable sources of food for humans:
- it has a very high content of vitamin E
- it is rich in protein, it contains all nine essential amino acids
- it contains up to 50% of Omega 3
Not only that, because it tastes also excellent. No wonder that from this valuable resource class products are manufactured:
- From the seeds an extraordinary oil is produced, an absolute premium product. It tastes great and has a very high proportion of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid. For the daily requirement of these Omega fatty acids is sufficient 1 teaspoon! It also has a high content of vitamin E. This oil is extremely resistant to oxidation. The shelf life is 18 months (compared with linseed oil: 2 months). It has about 47% of very high proportion of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid content of about 35%. Both acids help maintain a healthy cholesterol level in the blood. Alpha-linolenic acid also serves as a base substance for the construction of the essential unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA are necessary for the development of cell membranes and for the development of the brain. In contrast to omega-6 oils such as heavy consumption of sunflower, soybean or corn oil Sacha Inchik provides a very harmonious relationship between the three omega fatty acids (3, 6 and 9). No wonder that Sacha Inchik oil is often referred to as the most precious edible oil in the world! The Sacha Inchik oil should be preferred in all cases to the fish oil (overfishing, fish oil is refined, contains partly saturated fatty acids, etc.). Sacha Inchik oil is suitable for cold dishes. The heating of the oil is to be avoided.
- From the Sacha Inchik nuts are manufactured fine snacks. These also have a very high level of protein. Comply with 30 g of nuts for the daily needs of the omega fatty acids. They are ideal as a daily intake between, for example, at work, in school, in sports or leisure. They are roasted and made from 100% Sacha Inchik.
- The Sacha Inchik powder is obtained in the process of oil production. It has a very high level of protein (up to 60%). It is considered as a complete source of protein, since it contains all of the nine essential amino acids that can promote cell growth, to ensure the support of normal muscle. For this reason, it is more and more used as an ingredient in the manufacture of high quality foods or in the production of natural cosmetics. It is suitable for people with gluten allergy, for health conscious people, for athletes (muscle building, bodybuilding) or simply for gourmets!
Sacha Inchik nuts and Sacha Inchik powder have a very high level of protein. Sacha Inchik is considered as a complete protein source because it contains all nine essential amino acids. Proteins are composed of amino acids. The essential amino acids can not be synthesized by the organism itself and must therefore be supplied from external sources (by ingestion). All essential amino acids are found in plants.